Checking Accounts (Share Draft)
A share draft account is not just a checking account, it's better. With no minimum balance requirements, no monthly service charges, along with the convenience of a VISA Check Card it's hard to beat!
Credit Union share draft account features:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charge
- No per draft charge
- Carbon copies of drafts for easy record keeping
- Monthly paper or estatement which consolidates all of your accounts
The benefits of having a share draft account include:
- Visa Check Card - (also known as a Debit Card) looks like a credit card, but works like a check! It reduces the need to carry cash, provides an easy way to pay for your purchases, and is accepted everywhere VISA is accepted. It also provides you access to your account 24 hours a day at ATM's worldwide. At any of our ATM's you can use your VISA Check Card or ATM CASH CARD free of charge.
- Direct Deposits - For your convenience, you can have your pay and other recurring checks directly deposited to your share draft account. When you sign up for direct deposit, you will receive 50 share drafts at no charge.
- Pre-authorized Debits - As an additional convenience, you can also authorize debits such as your mortgage payment, insurance premiums, utility bills, etc. to be deducted from your draft account.
- Overdraft Protection - Occasional mistakes can happen and can result in overdrafts which can be embarrassing as well as costly. We offer three types of overdraft protection services:
- Automatic transfer of funds from your share/savings account
- CASHLINE Line of Credit loan advances
- Cash advances from your MasterCard account with us